Do you need a break from writing the next great American novel? At Turtlehut Internet Marketing, we admire your dedication, passion, and drive and believe you could be a great fit as a copywriter for our company. Your main role will be to write / edit content for client projects and to be generally awesome (don’t worry, if you are more than generally awesome, you will still be considered). As a copywriter you will also be responsible for webpage creation, managing client content, and some customer service (don’t worry, we try to pick fun clients). Your job duties will vary from day to day and may include:
- Content creation
- Client meetings
- Generalized geek chat (all fandoms welcome)
- Customer service
- Product entry
- A minor understanding of HTML language (training will be provided, so bring your sneakers...just kidding, we don’t run)
- Daily use of Drupal and Magento interfaces (training will be provided...see above sneaker joke)
The most serious sentence in this job posting: to be successful, our candidates will need to be able to write efficiently, grammatically correct, and with a professional tone that projects the goals of our diversified clients.
- Salary is negotiable based on experience.
- Company sponsored group health insurance (so you don’t die).
- Company sponsored retirement plan (so you don’t have to work until you die).
- Paid vacation & holidays (allowing you to finish your novel before you die).
Turtlehut Internet Marketing is a premier marketing firm located in Brighton Michigan (adjusts monocle). We have been working with clients to increase their web presence and to generate results since Y2K was still relevant. We are dedicated to creating a friendly work environment that promotes effective group collaboration while also allowing you to utilize the tools and process that you need to be successful. Our day to day operation includes: generating results for our clients, creating content, star trek debates, advertising, debating Nick Cage: good or bad, and of course, marketing. Interested in joining our team? You don’t have to be a turtle to work here, but if are, that’s cool! Please send a resume, a few original writing samples, your favorite restaurant and why (we just want you to do this so we know you pay attention, we’re so sneaky). *Only local applicants that are able to work in our Brighton, MI offices will be responded to.