Turtlehut is a results driven Internet Marketing organization looking for a rock star marketing and design assistant to work at our Brighton, MI world headquarters. The right person has a passion for winning & success, is driven to do things the right way, and becomes dedicated toward our client's success. We only take clients that we are confident we WILL grow their business.
Turtlehut Internet Marketing is a premier marketing firm located in Brighton Michigan. Since 1999, Turtlehut has been working with clients to increase their web presence and to generate results. Our Clients operate in a very wide variety of industries throughout the world, spanning across the United States as well as Canada and Australia, and results come in many forms such as lead generation, making the phone ring, getting customers to walk into stores, and internet sales. As a full service Internet Marketing company, we provide a complete menu of services: strategic planning, consulting, execution, full in-house website development, e-commerce solutions, advertising, social media, retentions strategies (including email marketing), and blogging. We also have in-house experts in all areas of internet marketing including: design, development, programming, advertising (we are a Google Partner), copywriting, and of course marketing.
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our client's websites. You will build our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function. Job duties will vary from day to day and may include:
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Install and configure CMS's such as Drupal and Magento
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our sites
- Cooperate with web designers, marketers, and account managers to match visual design intent and business goals
Successful candidates will need to be able to excel at a wide variety of tasks, and be able to understand and create assets that reflect positively on a wide variety of clients. As well as, work well in a team environment to achieve overall marketing goals.
- Salary is negotiable based on experience.
- Company sponsored group health insurance.
- Company sponsored retirement plan.
- Paid vacation & holidays.
Interested in joining our team? Please send a resume, a few original work samples or portfolio, and tell us what your favorite restaurant is and why.
*Only local applicants that are able to work in our Brighton, MI offices will be responded to.