Turtlehut is a results driven Internet Marketing organization looking for a rock star web designer to work at our Brighton, MI world headquarters. The right person has a passion for winning & success, is driven to do things the right way, and becomes dedicated toward our client's success. We only take clients that we are confident we WILL grow their business.
Turtlehut Internet Marketing is a premier marketing firm located in Brighton Michigan. Since 1999, Turtlehut has been working with clients to increase their web presence and to generate results. Our Clients operate in a very wide variety of industries throughout the world, spanning across the United States as well as Canada and Australia, and results come in many forms such as lead generation, making the phone ring, getting customers to walk into stores, and internet sales. As a full service Internet Marketing company, we provide a complete menu of services: strategic planning, consulting, execution, full in-house website development, e-commerce solutions, advertising, social media, retentions strategies (including email marketing), and blogging. We also have in-house experts in all areas of internet marketing including: design, development, programming, advertising (we are a Google Partner), copywriting, and of course marketing.
We are looking for a talented Web Designer to create compelling user experiences, expand our client's brand onto the web, and develop exciting imagery to compliment our marketing efforts. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior user interface design skills, be able to articulate design concepts with other team members, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs. Job duties and requirements will vary from day to day and may include:
- Working within Adobe Illustrator to produce high quality original web designs
- Expanding current corporate brand to new web elements such as landing pages, advertisements, and promotion imagery
- Creating additional assets based on pre-existing designs
- Meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the project
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers
- Working as part of a team with copywriters, photographers, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists
- Utilizing a strong foundation of HTML and CSS to translate website designs from Adobe Illustrator to the web
Successful candidates will need to be able to excel at a wide variety of tasks, present a strong portfolio and be able to understand and create assets that reflect positively on a wide variety of clients. As well as, work well in a team environment to achieve overall marketing goals.
- Salary is negotiable based on experience.
- Company sponsored group health insurance.
- Company sponsored retirement plan.
- Paid time off.
Interested in joining our team? Please send a resume, portfolio, and tell us what your favorite restaurant is and why.
*Only local applicants that are able to work in our Brighton, MI offices will be responded to.