Would you consider yourself a prospecting ninja who loves to hunt when you have a clear target? Are you interested in a position that encourages you to participate in crucial office debates about what part of a brownie tastes the best (the correct answer is a corner piece)? If you answered yes to either of these questions (especially the one about brownies), we want to meet you!
Turtlehut is looking for a rockstar Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our team. Your main goal in this position is to help turn leads into qualified opportunities by finding and screening potential clients who can benefit from our products and services. It’s imperative that you not only find clients, but you find the right clients (preferably the ones who agree that a crumbly corner piece of a brownie is the recipe for eternal happiness).
At Turtlehut, we believe in becoming a partner working with our clients to help them to grow as a company. We are looking for an SDR who:
- Can quickly differentiate themselves and gain the attention from prospects by asking great questions in a conversational manner
- Effectively utilizes LinkedIn, cold calling, email, networking events, and other methods to generate new sales opportunities
- Thrives in a competitive marketplace and displaces the competition by selling value
- Can work independently, but understands they are a valuable member of our sales team
- Communicates ideas and collaborates with team members to produce better outcomes
- Be generally awesome (don’t worry, if you are more than generally awesome, you will still be considered)
- Salary is negotiable based on experience and success
- Company sponsored group health insurance (so you don’t die)
- Company sponsored retirement plan (so you don’t have to work until you die)
- Paid vacation & holidays (so you can travel to find the world’s best brownie before you die)
Turtlehut Internet Marketing is a premier marketing firm located in Brighton, Michigan. We are dedicated to creating a friendly work environment that promotes effective group collaboration while also allowing you to utilize the tools and processes you need to be successful. Our day to day operation includes: generating results for our clients, creating content, quoting random sitcoms, advertising, debating the perfect brownie recipe, and of course, marketing. Interested in joining our team? Please send us a resume, your favorite restaurant, and why (we just want to see if you’re paying attention).
*Only local applicants that are able to work in our Brighton, MI world headquarters will be responded to.