Hello world! When you hear the word library, do you think classes instead of books? Are you excited about the prospect of turning code into a functional masterpiece? At Turtlehut Internet Marketing, we admire your dedication, passion, and drive and believe you could be a great fit as a Back End Web Developer for our company. Primarily, your job will require you to be responsible for data management, custom module development, code-based updates & maintenance, and being generally awesome (don’t worry, if you are more than generally awesome, you will still be considered). Job duties will vary from day to day and may include:
- Writing PHP code, Drupal & Magento Module Development, and mySQL maintenance
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best development practices (turning bugs into features)
- Generalized geek chat (all fandoms welcome)
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our code base
- Cooperate with web designers, marketers, and account managers to meet the needs of our business and our clients
Ready for the most serious sentence in this job posting? You need to be able to excel at a wide variety of tasks while understanding and creating assets that reflect positively on a wide variety of clients. Attention to detail is a must.
- Salary is negotiable based on experience.
- Company sponsored group health insurance (so you don’t die).
- Company sponsored retirement plan (so you don’t have to work until you die).
- Paid vacation & holidays.
Turtlehut Internet Marketing is a premier marketing firm located in Brighton Michigan (adjusts monocle). We have been working with clients to increase their web presence and to generate results since Y2K was still relevant. We are dedicated to creating a friendly work environment that promotes effective group collaboration while also allowing you to utilize the tools and process that you need to be successful. Our day to day operation includes: generating results for our clients, developing innovative web solutions, quoting random 90s sitcoms, advertising, and of course, marketing. Interested in joining our team? You don’t have to be a turtle to work here, but if you are, that’s cool! Please send a resume, a portfolio of work, your favorite restaurant and why (we just want you to do this so we know you pay attention, we’re so sneaky). *Only local applicants that are able to work in our Brighton, MI offices will be responded to.