Are you a marketing guru or data analyst in search of a new work environment? Would you be interested in a job that allows you to help businesses flourish, all while encouraging you to participate in crucial office debates about whether cake or pie is the better dessert option? If you answered yes to any of these questions (mostly the one about the pie), then we've got the job for you! At Turtlehut Internet Marketing, we admire and embrace your dedication, passion, and drive and believe you could be an excellent fit for our advertising specialist position.
As an advertising specialist, your role would include online ad management, data analysis, social media management, and to be generally awesome (don’t worry, even if you're more of a cake person, you will still be considered). Your job duties will vary from day to day and may include:
- Advertising management
- Data analysis
- Advertising meetings with new clients (don't worry, we try to work with fun clients)
- Ad optimization
- Daily use of Google Ads, Google My Business, Bing, and related platforms (we won't judge the things you say while speaking to Google)
- Creating ad campaigns for new clients
- Social media management (*insert Facebook poll here to settle the cake vs pie debate*)
- HTML language
Ready for the most serious sentence in this job posting? You need to be able to excel at a wide variety of tasks, communicate well with others, and be ready to learn! Attention to detail is a must. This position is a great fit for those with an analytical skillset and experience in general data analysis.
- Salary is negotiable based on experience.
- Company sponsored group health insurance (so you don’t die)
- Company sponsored retirement plan (so you don’t have to work until you die)
- Paid vacation & holidays (allowing you to visit a real farm before you die)
Turtlehut Internet Marketing is a premier marketing firm located in Brighton Michigan (adjusts monocle). We have been working with clients to increase their web presence and to generate results since Y2K was still relevant. We are dedicated to creating a friendly work environment that promotes effective group collaboration while also allowing you to utilize the tools and process that you need to be successful. Our day to day operation includes: generating results for our clients, creating content, quoting random sitcoms, advertising, and of course, marketing.
Interested in joining our team? You don’t have to be a turtle to work here, but if you are, that’s cool! Please send a resume, your favorite restaurant, and why (we just want you to do this so we know you pay attention, we told you attention to detail is important).
*Only local applicants that are able to work in our Brighton, MI offices will be responded to.